About Site ^^

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bruno Mars

Bella-LANG punya temen baru. . . ^^
Semua pasti udah pda tauuu kan?
Penyanyi yg terkenal karena lagu "Just The Way You Are"

Nih, profilenya. . . ^^


I’d always been a working musician in Hawaii and never had problems paying rent. And then it’s like, "Now I’m in L.A. and my phone’s getting shut off." That’s when reality hit. I started DJing. It was something silly. I told this person I could DJ because they said they could pay me $75 cash under the table. I didn’t know how to DJ. I lost that job pretty quick.
– Mars, speaking about his experiences of moving to Los Angeles to pursue a musical career.


Name : Peter Gene Hernandez
Born : 8 October '85, Honolulu, Hawaii, US.
Occupations : Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, model
Discogrhapy
  • Doo-Woops & Hooligans
  • Unorthodox Jukebox
  • It's Better If You Don't Understand

Song List :
  • Our First Time
  • Count On Me*
  • Talking To The Moon*
  • Grenade*
  • Just The Way You Are* 
  • Liquor Store Blues*
  • Marry You*
  • Runaway Baby*
  • The Other Side
  • Today My Life Begins*
  • It Will Rain*
  • Long Distance
  • Billionaire
  • Somewhere In Brooklyn
  • Moonshine* 
  • Gorilla
  • Treasure
  • When I Was Your Man
  • Natalie
  • Show Me
  • Money Make Her Smile
  • If I Knew
  • Locked Out Of Heaven*
  • Young Girls
  • Nothin' On You*

Music Style : R n'B, hip-hop, pop, soul, rock, reggae


Lagunya di jamin enak. . .
apalagi yang bella-lang ksh bintang
ntar bella-lang ksh liriknya
Segitu dulu ya. . .
See You at next post. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment